Clorox's Multimedia Demo Reel

I've been working on this project for ages now - it's been one of those projects that gets shoved to the back burner anytime something more relevant comes along. Luckily, my workload slowed WAY down over the past couple of weeks and I had the chance to jump into this project fairly exclusively. It's been intense!

A little background: this is a "demo reel" for the Multimedia segment of Clorox's internal Creative services department. It is meant to showcase our capabilities to the company - ultimately to can generate more business.

For this project, I created some new assets, including the introduction and waveform graphics. Also, guestimating, I'd say that I created well over 50% of the original video projects that have been chopped, cut, sliced and diced into this reel.

Here is the final product:

Popular posts from this blog

Auto Meeting

Summer Concert Series Videos